Monday, May 2, 2011

Today I Love

Good morning everybody!! I hope your weekend was loooovely :)
I gathered some awesome things from here and there that I looooove :) i hope you like them, too :)


The coolest pincushions from Strand (an absolutely new favourite!)

The most wonderful little corner, via Seventy Tree Blog

Fields of yellow and green by JumpUp. Awesome.

We need to sleep more by Sabrina Tibourtine . A very good advise for me.

Cool, eh?

In other things, so many stuff going on in the word right now, eh? To begin with, is election day here in Canada and then there is the O.B. Ladden thing. I hope we were a more peaceful specie.
Sadly, war is not going to be over anytime soon, I think.

But I don't want to scare you away from my blog. So I better focus in the little things we can do to be kinder to ourselves and to each other. Let's just begin taking a look outside our window and enjoy the beautiful sight of the world we live in. And let's not forget to smile to each other, even if we are complete strangers.

:)

Have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love to smile at strangers and I love when strangers smile at me! Beautiful finds as always, my favorite is the "we need to sleep more" because it reminds me that I need to sleep more ;)
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pincushions!
    Smiling at everyone always makes the day a whole lot better :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments girls!!
    Yeah, I think there's something really special when you just receive or give a smile to a stranger, or to anyone, really!
    It's a true gift :)

    I'm glad to see you here, Clemence and Amanda!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stuff! And some very nice thoughts :)

    ReplyDelete