Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Today I Love

Utility Sessa Carlo military tote by Dry Goods

Vintage boots from James Rowland Shop


Puft braidy headband by Poutfits

Bunting necklace by Super Duper Things

Hi there!! how are you doing this week?? I feel like it has been too long since my last post!
I've been so busy preparing for my sale on saturday and i haven't find the time to write here.

But today i wanted to come back and show you some of the things i love so much lately, from etsy. I probably have more olive green in my closet than any other colour and i never get bored of it. Most of times i must look like a soldier. And maybe I am, a soldier of peace ;)

I wish you all a lovely day!

4 comments:

  1. totally love that BAG!!! I'm a bag freak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetie! i miss you!!
    Thanks for your comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. a mi también me encantaron, sobre todo la bolsa, la ilustración, el collar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Esa bolsa, esa bolsa!!! ojala estuviera dentro de mi presupuesto!!!
    Gracias por tu visita RosaMaria :D

    ReplyDelete