Thursday, February 24, 2011

Lucky




Iveth, Amelia & Alex: Los corazones!

I really am!

This is the beautiful textile illustration by Cara Carmina I won a couple weeks ago and I'm over the moon, I love it!!
There, you can see me, the little one and husband holding hands and the little bunting says "corazones" which literally means 'hearts' but in this context it's something like 'loved ones' :)
I'm so happy it now lives on my wall and I'm very thankful to Norma, from Cara Carmina for making such a special, beautiful and unique piece of art for me!!

Please visit Cara Carmina shop, You'll be blown away by her wonderful dolls, textile cards and illustration!!

Thank you so much Norma!! :D


7 comments:

  1. sí qué buena suerte tienes!!
    el trabajo está chidísimo, debe verse perfecto en tu pared!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracias RosaMaria :D estoy super contentilla, yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's wonderful! I love her shop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Rachel!! i know, she makes such beautiful things!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hoooooola!!!!!! happy to see the photo of it on your wall!!!!! and super happy you liked it! :) (did Amelia liked it?) :D

    bisous

    ReplyDelete