Friday, February 25, 2011

This week...

Hi!!
It's been a busy, busy week :) So much things to share with you!

First of all, I want to thank all the lovely people who voted for me and help me share the news of Rikrak's Handmade Olympics, I won bronze medal and a month of free advertising in the blog, yay!!
I'll be forever grateful to Clemence from Galejade Jewelry who nominate me for the event!

Other thing I'm excited about is that tomorrow is my first ever sale! I'm going to be selling along such amazing jewellers from the collective Les Joailliers Du Dimanche as part of the Nuit Blanche event in Montreal!
I'm just finishing little things in preparation for tomorrow :) I hope to show you pictures from the event on Monday! Wish me luck!

Things on the shop are awesome! I'm truly grateful to the people that have acquire a piece of The Angry Weather Jewellery lately! with this special jewel, you also have a piece of my heart :)

I've been featured in so many treasuries it's crazy and I particularly love this blog post from the amazing Ingrid from iDNi Textile Jewelry about little houses!! you know how much I love houses, right?

Thank you so much for keeping up with me! And before I leave for the weekend, I want to treat you with a sneak peek of what it is to come next week on my shop, I hope you like it!!

Have a happy weekend!

The Lost Button oxidized necklace by The Angry Weather.
Next week on my shop!

6 comments:

  1. esta bien chido!!!! :)
    mucha suerte en el evento!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome ! Good luck on the event, I'm sure it will be amazing ! And all those houses are way too cute :) Also can't wait to see your new listings !

    Best of luck for tomorrow !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the new piece. i get so excited with your sneak peeks :) lot it!

    and congratulations on your big Handmade Olympics win! you are a rockstar!!!! And I'm so lucky to be your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clemence and Mayi: thank you both for your kind words and for all the support!! I can't wait to post my new pieces on etsy and see what you think!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. chidísimo!! está en mi lista de deseos y espero pronto colgarme uno de los diseños al cuello!

    ReplyDelete