Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Les Joailliers du Dimanche


I'm so happy to announce i'm going to participate in my first-ever public sale, yay!! I was honored to be invited to be part of Les Joailliers Du Dimanche collective by awesome jeweller, Andrée Anne and therefore participate with them in this event.
The sale is going to be next Saturday February the 26th in Griffintown's Cultural Corrindor here in Montreal as part of the super cool Nuit Blanche!

You have no idea how excited I am, not just because it's my first sale, or because this is part of a big, cool event in the city, i'm so excited to be selling alongside such awesome jewellers that i admire, and to be invited to be part of the collective it's so awesome!!

I want to say thanks to the super sweet Andrée Anne for inviting me to this event and i also want to share with you the link of the collective's blog, so you can see the work of the other awesome jewellers!


Also, you can join the jeweller's facebook fan page for news of the collective :)

Ohh i can't wait for the date to arrive! although, i'm working myself off to have a decent stock for the sale so i need time, dhu :S
Pssst, i have lots of new pieces i can't wait to show you, yay!

Friends from Montreal, please come to enjoy the Nuit Blanche to Griffintown Cultural Corridor and say hi to The Angry Weather!!

No comments:

Post a Comment