Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Today i love:

I want to share with you some images i found today and really liked them:
Calm and serene and beautiful.
This shot by Cassia Beck makes my mind wander.


By Cassia Beck.

A bouquet of wild flowers.
Don't know the name of this kind of flower but my mom has it planted on her little garden and this picture makes me think of her :)



And then this pic that scares me a bit.
Reminds me of the scene in Harry Potter and the half blood prince (Oh yeah, i'm a big Harry Potter fan) when Harry and Dumbledore went to the cave looking for the horcrux.



Not much else to say today. My little one is a bit sick. Her tummy is not happy, she's sleeping right now. And husband is in Toronto. I miss him :(
But we're ok :)
I just cleaned the whole apartment, and it feels so good, everything looks pretty :)

No comments:

Post a Comment