Thursday, March 10, 2011

Then and now...

Came across this amazing photography series called BACK TO THE FUTURE by Irina Werning while visiting Les Zigouis blog. I definitely had to share it with you because I found it amazing, truly charming and funny:







The photographer says: 'Most of us are fascinated by their retro look but to me, it’s imagining how people would feel and look like if they were to reenact them today... A few months ago, I decided to actually do this. So, with my camera, I started inviting people to go back to their future.'

I'm thinking of a couple of photographs from my childhood, so dear to me I'd love to reenact today. Wouldn't it be fun? very silly and very fun :)
Oh, the memories...

4 comments:

  1. WOW extroadinary and totally original as well. Thankyou so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Luna! So glad you find it great, too :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must have been strange and amazing making these, going back to the same places, remembering those moments many years ago. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete