Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Etsy Fait au Quebec recap!


So, this year's EtsyFAQ has come and gone, it went in a bit of a blur, a happy blur. A weekend full of hard work but also lots, and lots of smiles and wonderful memories.

This experience left me so energized and well happy that I feel like running, like laughing, but specially I feel like thanking everyone who made it possible: vendors, visitors, customers, Etsy, the volunteers, family, awesome co-organizer Michelle Beausejour and our wonderful, wonderful organizing team from Les joailliers du dimanche and the Montreal Etsy team.

I could say a thousand things of how amazing it all went this past weekend, but I better post a few photos I took at the market to show you how Etsy Fait au Quebec was!


The Joaillier du dimanche collective, part of the organizing bunch, just missing Maxime here! Such resourceful, intelligent, hard working, enthusiastic women. I'm so proud to be part of them.

The whole organizing team! comprising Les joailliers du dimanche and the Montreal Etsy team! Etsy teams rock!

For more photos check out this FB album and to see all participant's work, check out the Shop the Market page!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like it was an awesome event! I heard there was one in Vancouver too. Too bad I missed it...

    ReplyDelete