Thursday, March 20, 2014

Awesome Purchase of the Week



Got this cute snowflake sweatshirt for Amelia from elSage designs the other day. I must say it has become the little one's fave since she's been wearing it and I absolutely love it too: amazing quality product that has this wonderful characteristics of something made with love and care by an actual person. The beauty of handmade!

I first 'meet' Phoebe, the designer and maker of elSage, through Etsy and then I started following her on IG. I enjoy so much following her family adventures through her pictures and the process of her making her beautiful hand printed products. She makes a great array of apparel for the whole family using sustainable materials and each product is block-printed individually by Phoebe herself.

You can find out more about her creations by clicking right here.

Happy Spring Day to all of you!
Iveth


No comments:

Post a Comment