Thursday, June 20, 2013

Tea and Kate loveliness.



I don't know if I have told you but Instagram is one of mu favourite things to spend hours at, looking at gorgeous pictures and getting the inspiration flowing by admiring the taste in beautiful things of people around the world.

I'm also very glad that I've got to "meet" fantastic people over there, some of them I had meet already in person due to us being 'instagram friends' and let me tell you, it's not difficult to feel that way as you are looking into the daily life of many people and sharing your own experiences with them.

One of those persons I meet on IG is Kate Bradbury, a lovely woman from the UK, mom of four beautiful kiddos that has an exquisite taste for beautiful things. The photos she shares everyday from her home, her kids and the things she likes are full of inspiration: minimalist style photos splashed with color, happiness and whimsy all around.

She very recently opened a website where she has for sale a ton of whimsical goodness, directly from her I-Love-list. So, I was completely honoured when she told me she wanted to sell my jewelry there!

Please visit her website and blog, you can thank me later!



All images are from Tea and Kate website, click on the images to visit the source! 

Iveth

No comments:

Post a Comment