Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday Inspiration

Hello dear reader! I hope you are doing really good this fine day. It's super rainy in Montreal today, but anyway, it's such a lovely day! at least outside my window because the maples in front of our home are so yellow and pretty and the street is full of fallen leaves. *Sigh* I love Autumn :)

I've been working on some really cool custom orders lately, I'll try to snap some photos and show you more of that the following week! Also, I'm just editing my next Newsletter! It's going to be full of news and also there's a surprise inside! If you plan to buy something from my shop soon, the surprise might interest you, wink! Also you may like to know that my shop is going to be closed during November, more of that soon!
If you'd like to subscribe to my newsletter, this is the sign form: http://eepurl.com/gtgvL I don't send them often, just one every two to three months or when there are super exciting news to tell :)

OK, then, I think is about time to wrap up the week and start chilling out and have a drink, yay! hehehe.

I hope your Friday is being awesome and that your weekend is lovely!

Hugs,
Iveth
Found at pinterest, unknown source. I'll appreciate if you know who the photographer is!

1 comment:

  1. Que bellas fotos. Saludos desde www.jualferx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete