Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Unexpected

How cool is to receive an unexpected note, gift or visit from a dear friend? noting beats the feeling of knowing someone special thinks of you and appreciate you.

I felt that way the other day when I received a wonderful package all the way from Mexico from my friend RosaMaria :D I was so excited I couldn't resist to take a bunch of photos of her lovely gift, so beautifully packed and full of adorable things made by her!

RosaMaria is an incredible talented girl, with a passion for fabric and sewing, an eye for beautiful things and most important of all, with the kindest heart.


Isn't lovely?! she send me a tissue holder and the fabric has a cloud pattern, a super cute tape with illustrated apples, a card with illustration of cute houses (!!), a super cute fabric bag and one of my favorite mexican candy, chiclosos! and all lovely packed and labeled with tags of her own making. Isn't she sweet? Mil gracias RosaMaria!!!

And if you want to check out the gorgeous things RosaMaria makes, please visit her shop, 464 Handmade on Etsy! or go to her blog where you'll find beautiful photos and lost of inspiration :)

Goodies from 464 Handmade

6 comments:

  1. Ya te lo dije en Flickr, pero es que me encanta como te envolvió el regalito !!! Esta RosaMaría es un azucarillo !!!! Que linda ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    That's a wonderful gift!
    Love the fabric RosaMaria uses; found a bag I really liked.
    Lovely week,
    Lilli

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely!! I just moved a long way from NJ to FL 2 months ago and was surprised to receive a package from a fellow Etsy friend from back home - It is the best feeling! Love RosaMaria's work - Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how pretty!! you have a friend in mexico who anyone would have too. you're lucky! :)
    my compliments to RosaMaria. :):)
    x
    V.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hay Iveth qué cosas más lindas dices, pero la verdad es que fue un pequeño detalle con muchísimo cariño porque me encanta haberte encontrado en el mundillo de Etsy y de los blogs y que compartamos el gusto por lo hecho a mano!!

    mucho cariño desde México y gracias por este hermoso post!
    xo

    ReplyDelete