Friday, July 22, 2011

Apple, ginger and cranberry cocktails, via What Katie Ate

Hi there!

How is it going? I hope excellent :)

I've been neglecting my blog so much lately. I'm sorry if you came and see just the old post. I'm under a load of work, but as soon as I find a peaceful moment I'll come back and show you some photos of what I've been up to, lately :)

For the moment I want to show you a refreshing cocktail recipe I found, I think is perfect for trying out this weekend, dont' you think?

I don't know where you live, but Montreal is so, so HOT right now. Hot id the literal sense of the word. I'm melting away....

I also wanted to tell you I'm going to put my shop on vacations for most part of August :) We are planning on going camping and also to the maritime provinces which I love so much :)
I look forward to take many photos and show them to you :)
The most important thing is that I'll take a little break and be with the family (and let my fingers take a vacation, too, hehehe right now I have blisters for all the hard-awesome-work!), enjoying the summer :)

Have a lovely weekend!

6 comments:

  1. After all this hard work you must be looking forward to your vacation and some relaxing time!! I have friends who are in Montreal right now and they said that today it was 38°C! Poor you :(
    But I hope you can still enjoy summer! Have a lovely weekend too Iveth :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. AquĆ­ tenemos un verano fresquito !! :D ( por suerte ... )
    Disfruta de tus vacaciones con la family y toma muchas fotos bellas . Feliz verano Iveth ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your lovely wishes dear ladies! I'm glad to see you here :D and I'm looking forward to see you when I'm back!

    PS. the last couple of days have been so much better in the heat department!!! ;) Is cloudy, windy and drier, but still warm: perfect after that crazy heat wave!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like you're having a busy (but fun!) summer! those cocktails look delicious, hope you get to enjoy one soon :)

    ReplyDelete