Monday, April 7, 2014

Montreal Je T'aime

One of the things I absolutely love about Montreal is how much creativity and talented artisans you can find. It's a beautiful thing: a vibrant community of creative people that thrive in making lovely things and those wonderful curators, that encourage creativity by surrounding themselves with carefully crafted, local, beautiful products, attending local craft fairs, shops and galleries.

The other day I made a treasury on Etsy featuring some of my local faves, just some of them as I have plenty! I'll share with you some of them. To see my complete list, click on this link to the Treasury!





Aah, this photo reminds me when we lived in Outremont and used to walk past these doors everyday. Miss my old neighbourhood! Photography by Ginette Brosseau.



Hope you like my Montreal picks! 

1 comment:

  1. Merci Iveth!! All your picks are so lovely, my sugar maple seed necklaces are pleased to be included! xox

    ReplyDelete