Monday, September 13, 2010

Today I Love

The cool retro-feel-grandma-kitsch-vintage-thing going on this spaces:
My picks to get the look:


-Scalloped garland by This Neck Of The Woods
-Limeade, crocheted necklace by Eat Your Greens
-Vintage framed embroidery from Mary Grace Thomas-Test Of Time
-Vintage Encyclopedia floral garland by Erin Louise Handmade

I know i wouldn't be good decorating our apartment this style but i love it regardless! i admire all the people that make granny-kitschy things look so cool, so "today" and so effortless! Cheers for you people!

I wish you a great week!

3 comments:

  1. wow, what lovely picks! love that piece by dottie angel! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm in good company! Thank you for the feature. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you liked them! thanks for visiting :D

    ReplyDelete