Thursday, September 16, 2010

An announcement and a thank you note

Check out this super sweet-helpful post by my friend Mayi from Heartmade. She wrote about me!!
I'm very touched by her lovely words and it reminds me of the importance of making connections on this wonderful handmade world i decided to live in! On this post she tells the story on how we meet and her helpful advise on the power of connecting. Don't miss it i'ts very inspiring.

Image via Heratmade blog by TheLightFantastic

A n n o u n c e m e n t :

I'm very happy to announce that, since last Thursday i have a little space to express myself on the blog HeartMade!
Mayi Carles was so kind to invite me to collaborate with her on her beautiful blog by writing/curating a guest post each Thursday. The post it's called Mademoiselle's treasures and well, you know how much i love making treasuries! i'll be curating one Etsy treasury each week specially for Mayi's readers and i will talk a little about my choices. There is going to be so much cool handmade/vintage stuff so don't miss it, starting today!!
This week's Etsy treasury is called Vanilla Dreams and you can check it HERE and my guest post on Hertmade HERE.
Mayi: Thank you, it's been great to get to know you, not just because all the things we share but because you are a wonderful, inspiring person and a great friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment